Claims Against Estates
Claims Against Estates, Estate Claims Lawyer
Claims against Estates Attorney – Spartanburg, Greenville, Upstate SC
The probate and estate law attorneys at the Smith & Haskell Law Firm, provide a broad range of probate and estate law litigation services including claims on either behalf of estates or claims against those liable to the estate for people in the Spartanburg, Greenville, and Upstate surrounding areas and throughout South Carolina.
Our experienced probate and estate lawyers assert claims against estates and on behalf of estates against those liable to the decedent in such situations as the following:
- Tort claims either on behalf of or against the decedent;
- Third-party claims against estates, such as claims by creditors;
- Breach of contract claims involving agreements to which the decedent was a party;
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims against an executor or administrator of the estate;
- Claims of a surviving spouse or child who is not provided for in a will;
- Claims involving partnership or business disputes where decedent had a position of management or ownership interest in a company;
- Claims either on behalf or against the decedent relating to the conduct before death, for which the estate remains liable;
- Claims involving the recovery of money owed to the decedent, or his or her trust, after his or her death;
Choose a South Carolina Claims against Estates Attorney Spartanburg, Greenville, Upstate, SC
We provide probate and estate litigation services for claims against estates in Spartanburg county, Greenville county, Anderson county, Chester County, Laurens county, Pickens county, Richland county, York county, Cherokee county, Union county and Oconee county.
If you have claims against estates or on behalf of estates against those liable to the decedent, we encourage you to contact a probate and estate attorney to discuss your situation with the Smith & Haskell Law Firm today at 864.582.6727 to schedule an appointment. The experienced probate and estate trial attorneys at the Smith & Haskell Law Firm can help, don’t wait and act now.
Smith & Haskell Law Firm provides Probate Mediation, Claims Against Estates, Elder Law, Probate & Estate Law, Mediation & Alternative Dispute Resolution by Certified Probate Court Mediator legal services to clients in Upstate of South Carolina, Spartanburg, Greenville, Anderson, Chester, Laurens, Pickens, Richland, York, Cherokee, Union County, Oconee & throughout South Carolina.