Constructions Accidents Attorney
Construction accidents can occur on the residential property, commercial property, or at industrial construction sites. When someone is injured or killed on or near a construction site, the owner or general contractor or a subcontractor may be liable for any injuries sustained. A Construction worker may also have a workers’ compensation claim for injuries occurring on the job. A civil construction accident case coordinated with the workers’ compensation award is a legal right and can provide additional compensation.
Under state and Federal laws and regulations, contractors and site owners are responsible for providing a reasonably safe work environment, and there are special laws in place to protect those who work in high places, such as on a scaffold, ladder or structural steel. Workers in all trades are exposed to a variety of dangerous conditions at work-sites due to negligent and dangerous conditions and practices of architects, general contractors, subcontractors, product manufacturers, equipment suppliers, and others.
The most common types of South Carolina Construction Accidents involve:
- Construction Accident Falls, Death, Back injury, Neck injury and Laceration
- Construction Injuries
- Burns, Electrical Injuries, Electrocution
- Traffic Control, automobile collisions at construction sites
- Scaffold Injuries, Brain injury, Head injury
- Crane Accidents
- Trench Accidents
- Construction Equipment Accidents, Amputation, Crushing
- Impalement, Iron Workers & Welding Accidents
- Superintendent Negligence
- General Contractors’ Delay, Neglect and Unsafe Acts
The Total Advocacy Firm” Since 1926 | Serving the UpState of South Carolina | Spartanburg County | Greenville County | Anderson County | Chester County | Laurens County | Pickens County | Richland County | York County | Cherokee County | Union County | Oconee County